Sunday, September 2, 2012

MODERN HERO


A HERO FOR ME

Hero is that person who has the principal share in some exploit. Each of us can be a hero in anyway. Heroes are not only the one who died for our country. There are also living heroes. You can be a hero anytime. And each of us has a hero to be called.

For me, my parents are one of the modern heroes. Because they are the one who are always there for me. They save me whenever I get sick because they care for me. They also give all what I want especially love. They worked hard so that so that they can give us all we need our basic needs food, shelter and clothes. They also sacrifice so that they can buy the things we need and they can go us to school. My mother sacrifices even if she doesn’t want to go far from us. She went to Singapore to work there. She helps my father for our expenses. They help together for our expenses.

Thanks for them because without them I am not here. I can’t be the one who I am right now. I love my parents and for me, they are a hero, “MY HERO” 

No comments:

Post a Comment