“AMAZING”
As the saying goes”Knowledge is power.” This means that having knowledge, you can be successful in life. But it depends on how we can use our knowledge.
I am now in 4th yr. high school. I have so many discoveries during the first grading. Make my own blog in CT.When I was in elementary the subject that I hate most is mathematics. But now, I discovered that I love math and I realized that math is easy. I also learned how to be a responsible student. Not sharing my answers with my seatmate. Exert my efforts in my projects and assignments.
I also encountered problems like in our ICT; sometimes we encounter an internet problem. When we are using internet it access very slow. Also in our science subject, we are worried about our investigatory project. During the passing of our IP title our science teacher didn’t accept our title. She always says “change.” We passed many titles until she accepted our last title.
I addressed these problems by believing myself that I can do it. Listen to my classmates what to do, and also with my teacher.
Moving on, I will strive harder. I will apply what I have learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment